Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 8, the last hurrah!

I realized that I still rebel against certain requirements which will never meet everyone's needs appropriately in the classroom

I learned that all the education in the world will not make you an educated person, even if you make the grade. It's how you use it.

I've learned that even though I am passionate, if I am asked to repeatedly do the same thing over and over, I don't want to do it anymore. I need to do it for myself.

My long term goal remains that I want to open a school for children with behavior difficulties.

This was a long journey in a short span of time. I congratulate all of us who have made it to the completion of our masters degree. For those who need to take an incomplete or have other work to be finished, you can do it. You WILL do it! you'll be glad when you have :)

4 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You made it and have completed a huge milestone. I want to thank you for sharing your posts and for allowing me to gain a little of your insight one discussion, blog and assignment at a time. I believe we all have grown from this experience and completing this milestone is only the beginning for a brighter future. Thanks again and I wish you all the best in future endeavors!!!

    Sha'Keema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    Thank you for all of your shared experiences, insights, and comments throughout the course. I love your goal of a very well needed service. I hope you accomplish all of your personal and professional goals in the future. You've made it this far already!!!!! Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,
    Thank you for sharing your passion. I wish you much luck and success in opening your school and all of your professional goals. Congratulations, on to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren

    Your insight about being an educated person was spot on. I wish you all the best and much success opening your school.

    ReplyDelete